Tupper Lake New York Woodsmens Days July 11th-12th

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

altheating

Just a reminder, it's this coming weekend at Tupper Lake, In the heart of the Adirondack Mountains of upstate New York, Tupper Lake's exciting, annual event attracts thousands of spectators and hundreds of competitors for a weekend of parades, logging demonstrations, thrilling competition, and fun. Horse pulling, chainsaw carving, axe throwing, skidder and loader driving, and team greased pole climbing make up some of the great events.
Lots of wood boiler vendors will be there, OWB's as well as the big three gasifiers. Stop in and say hello!
http://www.woodsmendays.com

Too bad it's so far into the "Heart" of the region. I was planning on staying home, but could have made a day trip if it was closer. Even with my base at Schroon Lake it would still be a 2+ hour drive each way.

Matt

Drive fast, get there early and make a weekend of it! Make it a mini-vacation in the Adirondacks.

altheating said:
Drive fast, get there early and nake a weekend of it! Make it a mini-vacation in the Adirondacks.
I don't know - if you do the show nake, they will probably look at you kind of funny... %-P

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.