Update on TURMAN PELLETS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

investor7952

Feeling the Heat
Jan 16, 2009
Norther NJ
Bought 4 tons of these a few weeks ago after alot of research and word of mouth from others. I am very impressed with the very low ash and very high heat output. Xame heat as Lignetics and any pellet I have bought from pellet sales.com

This is my 6th year burning and second burning turman. Nothing compares. My neighbors and I chip in for 22 ton and no one wants anything else. All six of us agreed these were the best so far. low ash Good heat

I have not had anything come close to my Hammers and must say after burning a few bags i'm very impressed with Turmans.......going out today and getting me another 20 bags to pig pile on my stash..........

Low ash............very nice burn and nice heat output for sure!

I love them also

These Pellets work great for me. My wife even noticed how little ash was produced when she went to scrape the burn pot yesterday. I will buy these again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.