US 6041 Owners and others too

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Svfrogman

Dec 1, 2010
Kansas
So first off i love my stove keeps most of my 2700sf around 70 but the big thig i do not like about the stove is the pellet hopper. what do others do about the huge V in the hopper after it runs for most of the day? i normaly run my stove on heat 4 RF 9 DF 6 AUX 5. but like i said I get a cold stove in the morning if i leave it there over night so i take it to heat 3 then it will heat all night but temp is not where i want it.

so what do you do to stop that? or do you have that problem

hopper ext?

something in the hopper?

i did email US Stoves but no responce from any emails.

thanks for the help!!

i have tried to do the pledge in the hopper but did not work for me.

Have you tried to buff the sides of the hopper to remove the very fine imperfections in it, folks have had good luck using spray on dry graphite, car wax, pledge, even buffing with wax paper.

Others have found that after the stove has been through a lot of pellet the pellets themselves will get things nice and smooth.

I'm making an assumption that you are talking about pellets being left in the hopper instead of falling into the auger, there are tons of threads on here about that.

yes i am talking about the pellets not going to the auger looks like a big hole i will try some of the sugestions. anyone else have a thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.