V-8 Chainsaw video.......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many tree per gallon it gets? I think armor plate is need to protect the opperator from kick back.
Eric would never use it probably has no inertial brake. No safety equipment is needed except ear protection. Chaps ? useless
gloves useless Might need a bulit proof face shield. Man that chain would be hard to roll over to sharpen it.
I wouder it it is ok for pruning branches?. Does it run on ethanol?

Does it need three guys to pull the rope to start it? Must be a b---h getting it in and out of the pk truck.

I have an old rover aluminum V8 sitting around...

Line bore and a new crank is all that stands between you and a 215 cubic inch chain saw...

Steve

Good grief! I find myself counting my own fingers and toes after just watching that video! Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.