Vent Supplies

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhungy

Feeling the Heat
Jan 7, 2010
Fingerlakes
Hey,

Where do you guys buy your vent supplies? Im looking to install a second stove using an existing chimney so I will need a flexible liner I am guessing not to mention the rest. Where can I get the best prices. I am attaching a pic of a propane stove that I will be replacing with the pellet. This should give you an idea of the install.

Attachments

• lp stove.jpg
    lp stove.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 211
If you are in the Finger Lakes of NY, there are many places to purchase them. I have installed many stoves in my area and have had very good success with Simpson Dura Vent. You can try Townley Coal and Stove on Rt. 14A south of Geneva. You may not need a liner if you are venting in an outside Chimney.

Status
Not open for further replies.