vigas boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a well thought of boiler on the UK forums. They are new here & I don't think you will get a lot of personal reports, at least US anyways. There is a very well done You Tube video on the standard non Lambda one you might want to check out, Randy

Henfruit; You tube has other boiler videos also & along with Hearth feedback should help with your decision, Randy

Tarm Sales Guy said:
is this boiler tested to UL standard?
Yes Chris & CSA Canada. I wish we would just accept EN303-5 though & then everyone would have a lot of fine boilers to choose from, Randy

henfruit said:
Any feedback on the vigas boiler?

Well, here goes my first post....
I've been reading the forum for a while now, and have learned alot.
I went to AHONA and Mark demonstrated the Vigas and the Biomass.
After the demonstration of the two units, I ordered the Vigas without hesitation.
The quaility, ease of use, and "automation" from the control panel and the lambda makes it easy to use.

I am currently waiting for the unit to be delivered, but I will post updates as I progress.
My plan is to install the unit in parallel with my oil boiler, and I have already purchased 3- 240 gallon vertical air compressor tanks (new) for pressurized water storage.

NYEDGE said:
henfruit said:
Any feedback on the vigas boiler?

Well, here goes my first post....
I've been reading the forum for a while now, and have learned alot.
I went to AHONA and Mark demonstrated the Vigas and the Biomass.
After the demonstration of the two units, I ordered the Vigas without hesitation.
The quaility, ease of use, and "automation" from the control panel and the lambda makes it easy to use.

I am currently waiting for the unit to be delivered, but I will post updates as I progress.
My plan is to install the unit in parallel with my oil boiler, and I have already purchased 3- 240 gallon vertical air compressor tanks (new) for pressurized water storage.
Welcome! Compressor tanks are a good choice, most in that size are ASME. Lambda boilers are nice & I look forward to your reports, Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.