Wall control unit on QuadraFire Mount Vernon

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

davedmaine

Dec 9, 2010
Maine
Hi. We've been having problems with the wall control of our Quadra Fire Mount Vernon insert -- more specifically the programming feature. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I just can't get it to work. I know I'm setting the days/time/temps correctly, but the system does not always seem to change temps when it should (sometimes it does). I noticed this morning that in the book it says that on the programming screen an arrow should point to which cycle is currently selected (all week, mon-fri, etc), and there isn't an arrow there. Could this just be a faulty wall control? The guys we bought it from last year are out of business and the good folks at quadra-fire can't seem to bothered to talk to me, so any advice is appreciated,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.