Wanna buy a pellet mill ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody1911a1

Feeling the Heat
Sep 23, 2012
Marblehead , Ma
anyone know who this is /was ?

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bfs/3406438539.html

C&D Wood Plant for Sale - $45000 (Tamworth, NH)

Plant can Make C&D wood waste, Mulch, Fuel pellets Plant makes I" minus at 50,000lbs per/HR
Montgomery Wood Hog Mill Model #75CS-KC The ideal plant for MULCH or WOOD PELLET Business Hog cost new in 2006 $170,000 and was powered by a 600 HP Teco/Westinghouse Electric Motor with a Benshaw Electric soft start The Electric power cost $40,000 new Complete. Plant Cost 250K New in 2006, all this for $75K Call Bob For more details @ 603-707-6893

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID:3406438539

That must be one HELL of a mill there. They make smaller mills for the individual, if I ever was to buy a pellet stove I'd be looking at getting a small hammer mill and pellet mill, and make pellets out of the tree tops we take to the compost pile. Not to mention the (literally) TONS of oak leaves in my grandmas backyard.....

Too many 0's for me!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.