Warnock Hersey Model Identification

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Scott Haggarty

Oct 23, 2020
Saskatchewan
I recently purchased a cabin with a wood burning stove. For insurance purposes I need to get the manufacturer's clearances. There is no model number plate on the stove. I have the attached label from the previous owener. Serial number 602433, year of manufacture is '96. Can any one help me identify the model number?

Attachments

• Stove Pic.jpg
    Stove Pic.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 590
  • Stove Label.jpg
    Stove Label.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 570
Haugh? Need a sharper picture of the label.

Yes, Haugh. Tried sending the label again. Got pretty mangled by the previous owner. Any specific info I can communicate from the label that will help with identification?

Attachments

• Stove Label 2.jpg
    Stove Label 2.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 553
Canadian tire used to sell those.my friend has one.when I get a chance I will see if he still has the label on his.i think they are a older drolet

Canadian tire used to sell those.my friend has one.when I get a chance I will see if he still has the label on his.i think they are a older drolet
Older Century if memory serves? Memory is questionable these days btw:)

May want to look at the 241 model's listed here

Maybe call that place to verify model etc.

Last edited:
Older Century if memory serves? Memory is questionable these days btw:)

May want to look at the 241 model's listed here

Maybe call that place to verify model etc.
It was manufactured in 1996, I’m thinking they won’t be able to help me at the place of purchase anymore....

Old Haugh. Moved to the Classics forum.