Weasel

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
I saw this Weasel when I was setting up to split, looks like my fat fingers switched the setting on the camera by mistake, hope this Weasel eats a chit load of mice.

zap
100_6312.JPG

Bon Apetit my little friend..............

Wow, cool pic zap.
Looks like he decided not to go up.
He went up the backside of the tree then came down, not too far, he went into where we store our yard tractor.

zap

Thanks for posting that zap. It has been a long while since we've seen any here.

Thanks for posting that zap. It has been a long while since we've seen any here.
After I told my wife about the weasel she was telling me our cat won't go near the Fred Shed, I saw the weasel go in where we store stuff.
zap

He is now an ermine. I believe, weasel in summer colors, ermine in winter coat.

Cool pic.

Hmmm . . . can these ermines or weasels be trained to clean out the chimney . . . or do we have to stick with ferrets? ;)

Reactions: Eatonpcat
I saw this Weasel when I was setting up to split, looks like my fat fingers switched the setting on the camera by mistake, hope this Weasel eats a chit load of mice.

zapView attachment 80592
Saw the same thing sitting in my tree stand, deer hunting. Cool little guys! At first I thought it was an albino squirrel until it got closer.

Is there two of them or am I not seeing the pic right?

Is there two of them or am I not seeing the pic right?
Just the one,my fat fingers switched it to the panoramic setting,you take three pictures then it stitches them together.

zap

Just the one,my fat fingers switched it to the panoramic setting,you take three pictures then it stitches them together.

zap
Gotcha! Reminds me of the ferrite I use to have lol

Status
Not open for further replies.