Well,I pulled the trigger

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamlam1

Dec 27, 2007
Western Mo.
I have jumped in and bought myself a pellet stove.I had posted about a week ago about how big of a space you could heat.I bought a big E stove and will have it hooked up in time for our new years eve bash tonight.As I staedin previous post I am trying to warm up a large area so wish me luck and I will report back.

Congrats! Hope it does a great job for you!

Happy New Year!!!

congrats on your new stove! Be sure to post pictures when
you are up and running.

Happy New Year!

Congrats on the new stove.

Be sure to post some pics (of the stove AND the party ;-) )

Cheers

Kenny

I have a BIG E also . It has been a good stove for me the last three years , no real problems . Remember that the High/ Low , and the ON/ OFF only work with a remote stat, or that is how mine works any way. I run mine on high / low on the 1/3 setting. Keeps my living area of 600 sq ft around 70 .Have to go to the 2/4 setting in 10 and below weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.