What model pellet stove in this video? ? ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello

Well, I have not seen this stove before. It looks like a newer model?
Does anyone know what make and model? It shows a nice LED digital control panel.

Dunno about the stove, but the watermarked website is for the "number one wood pellet line" in China.

If you hang on their site for a minute and watch the banner turn over a few times, you'll see their customer service specializes in "helpling."

Are you interested in purchasing this model?

If you gotta ask it's probly not worth askin.

just sayin.

Agree......

(But if its from China, it might only be $500. LOL) Although its not UL listed. So it doesn't matter.

I got no problem with China chit. I even own some. Gotta warn tho, buyer beware...

Are you interested in purchasing this model?

If you gotta ask it's probly not worth askin.

just sayin.

Not interested in buying, but I thought it was strange to advertise it and not say what model or how much it cost or where you could buy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.