What ThermoStat would you reccommend for USSC 6041?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2010
Virginia
Hey fellers. its me again! lol what brand and type of t-stat would yall advise me to put on my 6041?

preacherbiggin said:
Hey fellers. its me again! lol what brand and type of t-stat would yall advise me to put on my 6041?

Cheapest one that will work. I've got a LUX

preacherbiggin said:

preacher,

Provided your stove takes a millivolt thermostat this is one of the more popular ones from what I've seen on the forum:

Skytech wireless t-stat

I manually fire my dragon.

Will likely turn the duties over to a t-stat in hi/lo mode next fall.

Any millivolt stat will work. Home Depot or Lowes will have a good selection.....depends on how much you want to spend.....from $20 - $100. Do want the cheapest available? Programmable? Wireless?

Status
Not open for further replies.