What We Did Tonight!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quads

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
Central Sands, Wisconsin
Mine, all mine! Well, I guess I could share a piece.
IMG_6821.jpg

Then we watched this.
IMG_6832.jpg

Then we sat by this (here's that picture of me you were looking for Shari).
IMG_6842.jpg

Then the coyotes joined us. I had to turn my volume all the way up to hear them in this video, but they were really loud when I recorded it.

Well, Happy Birthday, Quads! Great looking cake, lovely photos! Best Wishes!

Shari

Happy Birthday.
Good pics & Vid

Happy Birthday quads, nice campfire...little too cold for that here last night.

HAPPY B-DAY!!
party_2_ieyes.gif
party_2_ieyes.gif
party_2_ieyes.gif

Happy B-day. Beautiful photos.

Four candles? Most certainly not four years old. Forty, maybe?

LLigetfa, you beat me to it.

Happy 4th birthday quads. Thanks for the pictures too. I do hope you had a really happy time.

That is a really neat picture with you and the wife by the fire and with the barn and silo in the background. Super sunset too. Coyotes sound the same there as here. Thanks for posting all those pictures.

Happy Birthday Quads

Looks like you had a great day!!!!

Billy

Thanks everybody! It was a good day. That's how I celebrated it, and of course cut some wood. I wouldn't want it any other way.

It was cool here last night too, but not too bad snuggled up by the campfire. That was the first outside fire of the year.

Ha! I asked about the lack of candles, and she responded that she only had a half dozen candles, wasn't going buy enough to cover the cake with as many as I would have needed anyway, so just stuck one in each corner for decoration. I wish I was still 40! But as long as I'm wishing, I'll go all the way and wish I was still 25.

I'm glad you could hear the coyotes in the video! It sure didn't turn out as good as they are in real life though. As many years as Mrs. Quads has been listening to them when sitting by the fire, they still make her a little nervous. She said some things while the camera was rolling, so I had to cut the video short before posting!

Happy late birthday quads!!

Happy birthday! And thanks for sharing your day with us - your pictures and video/audio are a treat (but I'd have taken a piece of cake, too!).
Glad you find such joy in your life.
Happy burning!

Thanks!

Mrs. Quads' birthday is 4 days before mine and last night I bought her a belated birthday present. It's a cast iron fire ring with a built-in grill. She looked at this one before, but I like the plain old rocks. Well, was at Farm and Fleet and they were on sale so I gave in. It even has sort of an astronomy theme to it and she is almost as nuts about astronomy as I am.

Attachments

• 566546.jpg
    566546.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 410
The finished product, I think, for now! Might try it out tonight.
IMG_6862.jpg

Last night:
IMG_6864.jpg

IMG_6870.jpg

Happy belated 4th birthday Quads . . . looks like you're a real big boy now, a whopping 4 years old, huh? :) ;)

Ha! I bet there isn't many other wives out there that wouldn't bother to buy their husband enough candles for his birthday cake! Hmmpf.

Status
Not open for further replies.