What wood stoves are really good for!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajreid

Nov 16, 2010
il
Put them beside the wood stove and watch the yeast go to work.

photobucket-1597-1324528333348.jpg

Damn it. Almost midnight and all I will think about all night is cinnamon rolls!

Thanks a lot. >:-(

What ever you do, don't post a pic of those with icing on them cause then i will go to the store and buy some.

Attachments

• IMG_20110204_140442-1.jpg
    IMG_20110204_140442-1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 613
Yummy!!!

Dairyman said:
ajreid said:
Got milk?

Will this be enough?

Nothing like raw milk- small farm down the road from me sells it. YUMMY! What else would you expect from the milkman's son?

I have some similar looking cinnamon rolls ready to go on Christmas morning . . . it's a tradition with the wife and I . . . of course ours will be coming out of a can.

Thanks! Now I have to wipe the drool off of my keyboard. >:-(

Been eating sweets all day at work and those still turned me on.

Look great.

pen

I'm inspired !!! Good thing I bought yeast, so I can make some :)

Maybe we can have a discussion of proper stacking of the rolls and whether they will be seasoned in 1 year or 2! :lol: Should they be covered to keep them dry? And how do you load them N/S or E/W? :)

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.