When you're done cutting wood for the day...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VTHC said:
...This is the way to open your beers! (is this SmokingJay?) :p :bug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiox6wVkRsY

At least this guy shows a little more common sense than the other idiot's video doing the same thing.That genius was wearing shorts & sandals with socks! :roll:

TreePointer said:
...with just the right hint of bar oil on the rim. Yum!

Better than orange or lemon wedge isnt it? With a nice smokey flavor...Pass me another one!

I can do it with an 880 41 inch bar and a case at a time. Not fireing it up for anything less!

Thistle said:
At least this guy shows a little more common sense than the other idiot's video doing the same thing.That genius was wearing shorts & sandals with socks! :roll:

Yeah, sandals with socks should be illegal :roll:

woodchip said:
Thistle said:

I milled today with sandals with socks.....Lol

woodchip said:
Thistle said:

Least he could've worn boots with the socks,have a bit more protection to his feet.

Thistle said:
woodchip said:
Thistle said:

Least he could've worn boots with the socks,have a bit more protection to his feet.

Safety first or not at All! lol

smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
woodchip said:
Thistle said:

He reminds me of my neighbor a couple years ago - standing on aluminum step ladder in sandals & shorts while pruning his fruit tree while it was raining lol I watched from inside,ready to dial 911 if need be...

Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
woodchip said:
Thistle said:

He reminds me of my neighbor a couple years ago - standing on aluminum step ladder in sandals & shorts while pruning his fruit tree while it was raining lol I watched from inside,ready to dial 911 if need be...

lol Got to love people like that..They keep you on your toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.