Where'd this pic go?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedogz

Minister of Fire
Oct 9, 2011
NE Maryland
A while back someone posted a pic of his NC30 loaded N/S just to show how much wood he could stuff in it. I want to show Mrs. Blue why we way the NC30.

Many searches can't turn it up- anyone remember who/where it was?

Thanx BB!

FYI- the question was, "So why is a new stove better than the one we already have, anyway?"

Just quote my wife after we burned in a Sierra with twice the firebox size of yours and switched to the 30-NC. "This house has never been this warm.".

Answer - Because life is better when I don't have to wake up at 2am to keep filing the stove.

I'll be up at about 4 ish in the AM to reload.

Gotta do what ya gotta do :)

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:

Reloaded at 9:30. Would ya give me a wake up call at nine in the morning please. Since you're up anyway. :)

BrotherBart said:

Reloaded at 9:30. Would ya give me a wake up call at nine in the morning please. Since you're up anyway. :)

Dialing BB, dialing BB :) Pre wake up call :mad:

*puts the 30 on the list, yet again

Dialing BB, dialing BB :) Pre wake up call :mad:

Thanks for the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.