While you slept . . .we covered your wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's another foot plus among friends? All snow here, you guys in the ice take care.

Attachments

• 020111 burn shed.jpg
    020111 burn shed.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 713
SolarAndWood said:
What's another foot plus among friends? All snow here, you guys in the ice take care.

Wish this was gonna be all snow for me. Now they say 3-6 snow then up to 1 inch of ice. Can you say power outage ? Can you say downed trees? Can you say FREE WOOD !!!!!!!.. I gotta look at the positives right?

5-9" today and another 10-14" tomorrow.....about 2 1/2' on the ground now.....kids are liking it.
Be careful for you folks in CT and RI, it might get dicey with the ice/freezing rain down there.

Snow? Snow? Did someone say "Snow????" (in CT)

-Soupy1957

Attachments

• Snow 2.jpg
    Snow 2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 560
I finally got a new-to-me snowblower, extra gas all ready to go and...it rained all night. It's gonna rain some more this afternoon.

and again........

Attachments

• Snow 1.jpg
    Snow 1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 549
and again..........

Attachments

• Snow 4.jpg
    Snow 4.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 552
k9brain said:
I finally got a new-to-me snowblower, extra gas all ready to go and...it rained all night. It's gonna rain some more this afternoon.

Buying the snowblower worked!

you covered them? thanks

although you did miss the stash out back....its alright its next years anyways

Pic was taken last week. I think we've had two storms since then... Look deep in the picture, you'll see n/s piles and e/w piles. There are a few covered e/w piles (this season's wood). All the other stuff is next season and has at least two feet of snow cover on them.

index.php

Flatbedford said:
k9brain said:

Buying the snowblower worked!

Everyone south of NYC owes me one. It's been raining buckets, hate to think if it were snow.

I wish you had covered my stacks. I have this year's under cover but I left the seasoning wood open...meant to cover just the tops but neve got around to it...oh well, I have plenty of time after the thaw for them to dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.