whitfield 20 - tube scraper

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gomer

Aug 25, 2010
WY
Help My tube scraper has broken from the rod handle and was wondering if anybody has any idea on how to reconnect or reweld it? Other than cutting and removing the middle tube or going in from the topside I am lost any ideas? Gomer

lennox has a replacement kit for that.....has new rod with some nuts to put on either side of the scraper to hold it in place, kit comes with funny shaped wrenches for the nuts....its a lil bit annoying to do, but not too hard. IS this a Profile 20? if so the part # should be 14750014

Profile 30. Bought 12-13-02. Replaced igniter once in 8 years. The only problem I have is the scraper only scrapes the top half when hot and won't move at all when cold. Anyone know how to fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.