Whitfield profile 30 won’t feed pellets when stove is turned on

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

brdlvr

Jan 22, 2009
montana
I’ve replaced almost everything on the stove thinking it would fix the problem. When I turn the stove on now only the fans come on nothing else happens. I’ve replaced the igniter,combustion fan,high heat switch below the auger,vacuum switch,auger,photo eye, and it still only the fans come on. It’s been thoroughly cleaned out new rope around door and glass I don’t know what else to do. I’ve got so much into it now I can’t afford another stove. Any help is greatly appreciated! It’s it normal to smell the smoke smell when the stove is off? I think it’s coming through the exhaust blower on the side of the stove. The wind must be coming down the chimney blowing into the stove. Cleaned out auger installed new one took off spade connectors to stove put on test cord and it turns but connect it back to stove and turn stove on and nothing. I’ve read a little about jumping wires I don’t know how to do that. Please help!!!! Anyone!!,!!!