Whittfeld Advantage Plus Pellet Insert Problems

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wangoten

Feb 21, 2011
eastern,CT
Hello there im new here and have pellet stove problems.... I have a Whittfeld Advantage Plus Pellet Insert that i bought used 5 years old.I Had a 4 inch flexable stove pipe ran up flue 30 feet..Seamed like i was cleaning stove everyday,But reading your forums i quess i was new probally NEWBIE my error but since then.....I pulled unit out and cleaned combustin ,exhaust ,motors took my leave blower blew air everywhere to clean out ..put it together ad now augermotor cant get to power up?at first i didnt touch auger, since i pulled it out clean put back together nothing..Is i possible from moving around it went bad? PLEASE HELP THX

Status
Not open for further replies.