Who has the lowest recorded outside temp for November?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve19

I thought this may be a fun thread to start.

I'm quite curious to hear what weather my neighbouring provinces (Yukon) and states (Alaska) are getting this time of year. Besides the 3 foot of snow, we have had a cold snap this week in the Northwest Territories. I've recorded-32 degrees Celsius tonight. Probably the lowest temperature I will see for November (I'm looking forward to see what January and February brings this season),

What about the rest of you?

I'm quite curious to hear what weather my neighbouring provinces (Yukon) and states (Alaska) are getting this time of year. Besides the 3 foot of snow, we have had a cold snap this week in the Northwest Territories. I've recorded-32 degrees Celsius tonight. Probably the lowest temperature I will see for November (I'm looking forward to see what January and February brings this season),

Nothing like you folks up there but we had a small cold snap in south east BC that gave us -15 several weeks ago but since then we have been mild (for us). We had 6 inches of snow several days ago but its mostly gone now and replaced with 3 above and coastal like rain! Average for today is high of -1 lows of -9. Looks like temps are going to drop a bit. I guess its ok as it gave me and the wife some time the other day to split and stack a bit of next years wood and do last minute yard work but puts off my ice fishing a bit :-( Good thing is the furnace doesnt come on.

You already have 3 feet of snow on the ground? Id love to spend a winter up there, I love winter weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.