Wierd Place I found Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joescho

Feeling the Heat
Feb 11, 2009
Northeastern PA
So I'm shopping at Price Chopper yesterday, and in their general merchandise aisle I see 2 ton of Warm Front Pellets. Although I've never heard of them, it just struck me as a strange place to find pellets. I think they were $7.00 a bag too.....

J

Joe S said:
So I'm shopping at Price Chopper yesterday, and in their general merchandise aisle I see 2 ton of Warm Front Pellets. Although I've never heard of them, it just struck me as a strange place to find pellets. I think they were $7.00 a bag too.....

J

7.00 a bag, they sure didn't chop that price.

Warm Fronts are actually New England Wood Pellet rebagged for other retailers.

Price chopper, Big Y and Shop Rite have them. I usually see Inferno at them. $7.00 a bag is nuts, But if they are selling them???? They aren't dumb, We are for buying them!

I talked to a fella at PC, and asked if they had a ton discount(not that I'd buy there crap anyway)? He said whats a ton?

Our local Price Chopper also had about a dozen bags of Warm Fronts for $6.00/bag in the window, also with a sign stating $250.00/ton. So they either don't know what a ton is, or are giving you $50.00 discount for a ton.

With that headline I was preparing for the worst... whew!

Status
Not open for further replies.