will trade 35bags of hammer hot ones for somersets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only you werr closer. I am going to trade a friend for 1 ton of Easy Heats for 1 ton of Somersets.

Hamers are a great pellet (from what I hear) why do you want to trade? ?

Yes hamers are a good pellet and the heat they give off is awesome but my little 25pdvc stove doesn't like them lots of clinkers, My house is a berm house (3 sides are in the ground) not a lot of heat needed to be comfortable.

Don't blame ya. I've been burning hammers for years. In process of burning my first bag of Somersets, wow! Hot, hit 328 deg. on med. Got the Somersets for 197 ton, Hammers are running $260 ton. No more Hammers this year. Hope you have some good luck with your quest for a great trade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.