Winrich Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven20

Dec 18, 2008
Baltimore
Can anyone tell me about this stove?

I don't have any info on these and not even sure that it is a active manufacturer, I have a customer that has one and it seemed to do fine by him. Maybe someone else??

Thanks Kroos......Not looking for parts...Just wondering if anyone had this stove....I'm thinking about buying one used

Call ESES... ask for the service dept and tell 'em what you are thinking about. They will give you the straight scoop as they used to be a dealer for Winrich... great people...

Anyone happen to have an owner's manual for a Winrich pellet stove? Have one that is about 17 years old and I want to figure out why it is burning so lazy...help!

Thank you!

Kevin

lawsnofun said:
Anyone happen to have an owner's manual for a Winrich pellet stove? Have one that is about 17 years old and I want to figure out why it is burning so lazy...help!

Thank you!

Kevin

Can't help you with the owners manual, but in general, the reason for a lazy burning stove is due to being very dirty inside. Probably needs to be taken apart as far as possible (blowers removed & cleaned, ash traps & all air ducts scraped & cleaned, etc).

If you don't know of this method, this might help too: www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/29847/

Status
Not open for further replies.