Wish you all a very (Non-PC) Merry Christmas!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAKSY

Full Time RVer
Staff member
Dec 2, 2008
Wherever we're parked
Got family comin over & gonna be busy most of the day gettin this place prepped,
so I'll start this & wish all the "Hearth Heads" out there a Merry Christmas.
If you don't celebrate Christmas, & are not offended by the statement, celebrate
whatever holiday you want, & enjoy yourself...
If you don't celebrate Christmas & you ARE offended by my wishes, bite me.

DAKSY said:
Got family comin over & gonna be busy most of the day gettin this place prepped,
If you don't celebrate Christmas, & are not offended by the statement, celebrate

I couldn't agree more! I say with great pleasure.....Merry Christmas!

DAKSY said:

Have a Merry Christmas Daksy. Like the Christmas Bear would say, if you don't like it.........................

Zap

Attachments

• 100_3365-1.jpg
    100_3365-1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 480
Merry Christmas to you Daksy and all the other Hearth.com members!

Ray

zapny said:
DAKSY said:

Have a Merry Christmas Daksy. Like the Christmas Bear would say, if you don't like it.........................

Zap

please tell me where i can find that bear !!!

it would look PERFECT on the steps of the old shack

CTguy9230 said:
zapny said:
DAKSY said:

Zap

please tell me where i can find that bear !!!

it would look PERFECT on the steps of the old shack

I want one, too!

DAKSY said:

The Pakistani girl and the Jewish guy I work with both wished me a Merry Christmas (I'm Catholic) as we closed down the office yesterday. I wished them the same-what's all the fuss about? PC? Huh? Isn't this the Inglenook?

DAKSY said:

Kudos to that...PC is a mind trick anyway. Making people feel guilty and confused about themselves. I have many theories about this political correctness, but I'll spare others on Hearth.com

Merry Christmas to you too Daksy. Have a great holiday folks!

BeGreen said:

BG that was entertaining! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well !

Ray

raybonz said:
BeGreen said:

BG that was entertaining! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well !

Ray

Thanks and likewise to you and your family!

Badfish740 said:
DAKSY said:

The Pakistani girl and the Jewish guy I work with both wished me a Merry Christmas (I'm Catholic) as we closed down the office yesterday. I wished them the same-what's all the fuss about? PC? Huh? Isn't this the Inglenook?

Truth be told I suspect most folks that celebrate a holiday other than Christmas are not really all that offended . . . I mean it's still Christmas and still Hannukah and Kwanzaa and Winter Solstice and Festivus and (well you get the idea) . . . regardless of whether or not someone cares to commermorate or celebrate that holiday. Most of the time my experience has been that even folks who don't celebrate Christmas will either wish you a Merry Christmas, generic seasons greetings or basically will not be offended if you use a Christmas greeting.

Merry christmas to all my hearth friends.....hope you have a good time celebrating with friends and family.

DAKSY said:
...If you don't celebrate Christmas & you ARE offended by my wishes, bite me.

It's perfectly OK to say Merry Christmas here...without all the "in your face" attitude. Unless you're just trying to bait folks. But, as we can see, that hasn't dredged up any takers. Suffice it to say that Hearth.com is a secular community of folks who are here for reasons other than getting all wrapped around each others' religious beliefs. Tolerance and respect are two descriptors that come immediately to mind, and I'm pleased to say that I routinely see these qualities displayed by most all of our members here. For my part, I wish everyone a Joyous Holiday Season, regardless of what you choose to call it, and its particular significance in your life and beliefs. Enjoy! Rick

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all !!!! A C

As George Carlin would say. Have a Merry Christmas, unless you have other plans.

amateur cutter said:
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all !!!! A C

And to you and yours, Mr. AC, and best wishes for a great year ahead for all...especially full of good health. Rick

Merry Christmas, everyone.

I, personally, am saying that I am glad I'm taking Murphy outside (in the dark, with a flashlight) to make sure all "systems" are still go, and they are.

Never imagined a Christmas like this, but it's good :)

Merry Christmas everybody! Did anyone ever notice that when ever the PC stuff is applied almost everybody in the general vicinity is falling all over themselves tryin to be PC and making a general idiot of themselves! More so than if we all were just our normal human selves. I bet everyone has hangups, or oddisms. Just try to be geniune to people, it is called LOVE. Try it...

fossil said:
DAKSY said:
...If you don't celebrate Christmas & you ARE offended by my wishes, bite me.

It's perfectly OK to say Merry Christmas here...without all the "in your face" attitude. Unless you're just trying to bait folks. But, as we can see, that hasn't dredged up any takers. Suffice it to say that Hearth.com is a secular community of folks who are here for reasons other than getting all wrapped around each others' religious beliefs. Tolerance and respect are two descriptors that come immediately to mind, and I'm pleased to say that I routinely see these qualities displayed by most all of our members here. For my part, I wish everyone a Joyous Holiday Season, regardless of what you choose to call it, and its particular significance in your life and beliefs. Enjoy! Rick

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/mPXWkrSS7ZuKBp7lqKUC09g

The happiest of all holiday wishes to those who don't recognize the traditional CHRISTMAS. To the rest of us who do, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours. Eat,drink and most of all, enjoy the day with your family and friends. Best Wishes to all from the NORTH...................................

Status
Not open for further replies.