WITTUS EGO INSTALLED!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrowBean

Jun 30, 2011
Cumberland, RI
I was so excited by my wittus ego install i had to burn it last night. IT WAS AWESOME. woke up to 75 degrees burning for alittle over 8 hours (1/2 bag of pellets). Pictures are not posted yet because im installing a masonry hearth and that has taken some time. Thank you SmokeyBear and everyone else, it was installed with a 12 inch vertical and OAK. Great Ambience and the woman loves it!

I looked it up, thats a fine looking stove! Looking forward to pics.

Cant wait for the Pics... I am glad you ended up picking what you want. I remember your thread like it was yesterday.

Congrats Crow..

Thanks Dexter, i cant wait for my 1st year...all i want to do is come home and start it up....cant wait for the text message chip!! i can then turn it on while in bed. There is also alittle learning curve with this machine but ill put the effort in!

When you come home??? It will take some time ( maybe a day, maybe a month) to get used to burning all the time. Even ehen your gone. But thats where your efficiency will come from. You will get more bang for your buck and you will be warmer because of it.

yeah when the winter comes i will set a program up for it to come on about 1 hour before i come home. just having fun playing with it right now

Beginning of the install

Attachments

• Hearth 1.jpg
    Hearth 1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 259
  • hearth 2.jpg
    hearth 2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 287
Just wondering what that unit cost without installation...

Maroon was 3540 for the unit. I got the unit,install,tax,ash vacuum, bag of pellets, oak, and 2the free cleanings for 4k

Sorry msrp not maroon. Sometimes I hate smart phones

Status
Not open for further replies.