Wohooo! White and Warm Christmas

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennman

Minister of Fire
Mar 4, 2009
Southern Tenn
Opened the back door at 5:30 AM to go tend the beast and was greeted by big white flakes on a Christmas morning. House was warm, all the visiting quests still asleep and just me and the dog crunching to the boiler. Just about as perfect a Christmas morning as possible. For those of you futher North probably just another day to deal with the white stuff.... but to us "Sutheners".... very special. Merry Christmas to all you fellow boiler guys who have helped me keep my beloved old house warm... and to all you just lurking here deciding about jumping in.

Pray y'all have as Blessed a Christmas as we're about to have. Jesus is the Reason for this wonderful Season.

Marry christmas ! no new flakes of snow latley but still about an inch from last week.

Merry Christmas to all as well. I just lit off my boiler for the day since we'll be heading to family soon. No new snow but we have plenty on the ground. Best wishes to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.