wood id scrounge

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwikrp

Feeling the Heat
Oct 21, 2008
SE Mass
Found this log had no bark except the photo cut to length and split very bright white inside and dense burned for hours, seems almost pertrofided :) !

will not be able to submit photos dont know why they are within spec size ?? Help

Birch or spruce :)

kwikrp, not sure how you are trying to post but here is how I do it. I have a free account at Photo Bucket and load pictures there. Then it is easy to copy a link to the photo and paste it in here. You can not put the photo in using Fast Reply but can with New Thread, Post Reply or Quote. There is an IMG button on top. Click on that and paste the link in between the [img].

If all else fails, I'll send you an address and you can send me the photos and I'll put them in for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.