Wood, Pellet Stoves, Thing of Beauty

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

katwillny

Hey all,

Just got home from work after having a rough day at work and a flat tire on my 50 mile commute. I froze my tail changing that darn tire which was stuck to and had to bang it with a hammer before it released. Long story short, got home and the wife has both stoves going, the house is a toasty 80 degrees all around and the outside temperature is 29 and windy like a motherscratcher. Nothing like coming home to a sweet girl, good dinner and two blazing stoves. Glad to finally be home. She even had the Jet game on when I got in.

Now thats a wonderful woman. The Jets on the other hand..... rough first half....most likely will be a rough second half.

shawneyboy said:
Now thats a wonderful woman. The Jets on the other hand..... rough first half....most likely will be a rough second half.
Yea she is. Yea Jets are out of gas. Playing really bad today. Looks like Sanchez is hurt.

The Jets are playing like freshly cut smoldering red oak in your firebox.

WoodButcher

I hear ya Kat . . . long, scary drive home yesterday due to the snowstorm up this way . . . then spent an hour or so in the cold clearing the snow in the driveway, porch and roof . . . came in to find the stove pumping out heat and dinner made for me by the wife. Life is good . . . and made even better with the Pats' victory . . . although I truly wish the Jets were playing a bit better to make it a little more interesting . . . they were most definitely off their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.