Wood pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

french4366

Oct 14, 2009
upstate NY
Good afternoon everyone, I just bought 2 ton of pa pellets. Has anyone used them before?? I checked there web site and "they say"
the pellets burn at 8500 btu, which seems pretty good. Anything good or bad let me know. Thanks

Already bought 'em, little late to be askin', isn't it? Ya got 'em, burn 'em, let us know how they work.

I burned 3 tons last year, burned a little dirty, some were very long, wasn't crazy about them, but my house was warm maybe this year they will be better.

thebutcher said:
Good afternoon everyone, I just bought 2 ton of pa pellets. Has anyone used them before?? I checked there web site and "they say"
the pellets burn at 8500 btu, which seems pretty good. Anything good or bad let me know. Thanks
Too bad you bought them before checking on this forum. The PA Pellets are average pellets, at best. Too many negative reviews.

Return them, if you can. Very ashy and low BTU.

Status
Not open for further replies.