Wood theifs piss me off !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

While I moved all my wood to my wood shed today and discovered that some a6$ stoll about 1.5 cord of wood from my pile. My shed is designed for 2.5 to 3 cord however I can fill the center sideways and fit another 1 to 1.5 cord depending on how tight I pack it. Needless to say I only got 3 cord in it. Something missing again that just pisses me off again now I have to go get more wood somewhere to make up the difference! If your reading this you jerk thanks for costing my family there heat !

Sincerely
Pete

Reactions: CageMaster
I would be some kind of pissed. I wish you lived close by, I'd give you a cord.

That would get my hackles up too.
Some real "A" holes out there.

Reactions: Pallet Pete
Thanks Jackstraw I have enouph for winter it just now I am missing just that much more for next year. We have a lot of small stuff from our old stove left it just means smaller fires is all. We can do that during the time we are home. We had a lot at my fathers property but someone stoll that a few months ago as well. My 2 year supply has been stolen in essence.

One more thought all you have to do is ask and I will gladly even if I don't know you give you or help you find firewood because that's the type of guy I am. We won't let anyone go cold if we can help it. We have been there and done that it is miserable.

Pete

Reactions: ScotO
Most people know what I think of thieves,even just a 'neighbor' stealing $10 worth of wood from my stacks by reaching over the fence....:mad:

I went back out counted all the firewood one more time it looks like there is another face cord missing from the top of what's left. Someone took the top foot off of my stacks as well. It would be great if one day we came home and found them taking the wood.

Pete

Reactions: Thistle and ScotO
What really gets to me are adults who can't spell. The plural of thief is thieves. It's stole, not stoll. If you are reading this, you're reading it.

Sorry, but we live in America where good education is at least given a lot of lip service.

+1 with Pete
no hear to be critezized of grammer an spellin

Ralax, the brain has the ability to know the meaning of the mispelld ,
wood cuttrs & woo burners forume, not inglish ;) OLL (out loud laugh, for you)

Status
Not open for further replies.