Woodchucking

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

struggle

Minister of Fire
Oct 24, 2006
NW Iowa

I find this funny everytime I watch it.

Yep, one of my favorites too! Dang woodchucks!

OMG! It's Punxsutawney Phil and Gus the Groundhog (who pushes Pennsylvania lottery tickets). Those boys are so in trouble!

Dude on the UTV reminds me of Adam Sandler.

Got Wood said:
I set my cell ring tone to it ....

http://www.myxer.com/geico/

yes, I am a sick man

I did this as well after seeing your link. I hope I do not end up with other txt messages from them though? This is the first ring tone I have ever download so not sure what else is going to come with it.

struggle said:
Got Wood said:
I set my cell ring tone to it ....

http://www.myxer.com/geico/

yes, I am a sick man

I did this as well after seeing your link. I hope I do not end up with other txt messages from them though? This is the first ring tone I have ever download so not sure what else is going to come with it.

I have not gotten anything else sent to me.
Also the first ring tone I downloaded....normally I use a ring tone that sounds like a phone (shocking these days) but this one is just too fitting for me - had to do it

Rather than download and risk the text abuse...I have a 6 second clip, (2 danng you woodchucks, quit chucking my wood) that I will email to anyone who wants it..... actually I will have it on my phone and able to text it as well... just pm me with a #. No abusive texting and you still get the soundbite. I have a program that can record anything that plays through my pc so.... mp3 format for anyone who wants it.

Maybe his firewood was too dry!

Status
Not open for further replies.