runningmike Posted By runningmike, Jan 13, 2012 at 11:14 AM

1. runningmike

runningmike
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Aug 12, 2008
    Loc:
    Adirondacks
    What do you figure the proper replacement cycle is for a WM 4400 blower fan? I have replaced mine about once a year since 2008. Is this normal...perhaps I have an 'issue'?
    What do you suppose would happen if I replaced my blower with a higher volume fan? I'm thinking shorter heat-up times, perhaps less electric used (Assuming the fit was the same, of course)

Thanks!
    Mike

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Penguins87

Penguins87
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 1, 2011
    Loc:
    Northeast PA
    I own a WM 3300 and heat with it 7 1/2 months of the year. Had it now going on five years. Only replaced the forced draft fan once on the unit. Then it was replaced under warranty by the dealer. I have the dealer come every June to summerize it for $89.00. The third year he replaced the fan no charge. Said they're having problems with them.

3. Lottomax

Lottomax
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 28, 2019
    Loc:
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    My husband just changed the motor/blower on our WM 4400. There is still a problem with ventilation. I went to put wood in it and the thermostat was at 124 and blinking LA and the blower was working. I closed the fan's switch and open the door and realized that the wood that I’m put in last night wasn’t burnt and suddenly the wood caught on fire and the fire came out of the door.
    What would you recommend/advice us to do because I know somethings wrong with that WM?