Woodshed made from recycled materials

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkofler

Burning Hunk
Nov 15, 2011
Long Island
Always nice to use materials you have around the house. Grabbed some old fencing and some 2x4s, made a roof out of an old interior door, covered with some 3 mil, and a woodshed is born. Guess my pooch was looking to help!

Attachments

• IMG_1200.JPG
    IMG_1200.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 258
Nice little shed, how much can you fit in there, about a cord?

Important part;
Keeps your wood dry ;)

Back to close to normal there yet?

Not bad, RK, not bad at all !!

Dave it's going to take for ever for here to get back to normal :mad:

Reactions: ScotO
Dixie said it right, going to take a long time, some coastal regions will never be the same. Still lots of trees down by me. Wish I had more time, trailers, and property to store more wood!!

Dixie said it right, going to take a long time, some coastal regions will never be the same. Still lots of trees down by me. Wish I had more time, trailers, and property to store more wood!!

Line up a bunch of those sheds & get them filled. :)

"Never be the same" sounds right after an event like Sandy.
You can only keep making positive steps forward ;)
Good luck.

Reactions: ScotO
Trying to balance collecting wood, and staying married!!!
Sounds like we got us a future Firewood Hoarders Club member right here!! God Bless you guys that were so severely affected by that nasty Sandy. Hang in there, keep making positive steps forward and don't look back.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Status
Not open for further replies.