WOOT HERE COMES THE COLD!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

Tomarrow will be in the teens but feel like its colder with wind chills! SNOW ON FRIDAY WOOOT!

Snow should only be snow showers. Good too as I'd like some bare ground for a while yet while cutting wood.

Got maybe an inch or two last night and this morning . . . enough to cause the idiotic ("I cannot remember how to drive in the snow") drivers out there to go way too slow and/or end up in the ditch . . . it's melting fast now. Should be a good weekend for working on the wood . . . and going to prison (just in for a visit though . . . not staying long term.)

I could never give up the snow its too inviting to sit next to the wood stove and read with the wife. It is not the same without snow for me ;-)

woodchip said:
You want wind chills, we have had 165mph up North this afternoon.........

Thousands without power, and a big freeze forecast tonight.

This is woodburning weather as long as you still have a roof, and chimney:

Wow! Hang in there. Or at least hang onto something. That is nasty.

BB, it was over as fast as it came.

Wild and windy yesterday, frosty and cold this morning.

Time to nip out and collect a fallen tree or two..... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.