Working In The Kitchen And Listening To.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
Eileen, I actually listened to both of those w/o losing myself in you-tubeland. Seems like eveytime someone does that, I end up watching vids for at least an hour.
Thanks for a nice start to the day.
By the by, what went "poof"? None of my beeswax?

A John Grisham recorded book checked out online from my state library system. We're eating later to accommodate our daughter/sister's virtual presence via the phone line.
Taking a new tradition out for a test drive. Skype would be better, but we don't have high-speed 'net, so this will have to do.

My wife turned on the Christmas music :mad: . Luckily family started showing up shortly after, and I was able to turn it off without getting caught.

jeff_t said:
My wife turned on the Christmas music :mad: . Luckily family started showing up shortly after, and I was able to turn it off without getting caught.

Good Lord !!

Heard my first Carol of the year on the radio this morning. Thinking about how long it is from now until Christmas made me slightly nauseous. :sick:

Seriously. It's ridiculous.

Although I admit I did look at my Alabama Xmas CD in the truck with "Merry Christmas From Dixie" fondly today as I was going to the barn
laughing-smiley-001.gif

I have 6 or 8 very pleasant Christmas CD's that Marsha and I always enjoyed...usually starting about my birthday (12/9) or so. Not sure I'll be queuing them up this year. Rick

I think, in this case, it's OK to be unsure.

Hang in there Rick . Pullin' for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.