Would this work as an OAK on my PDVC-25 stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tommy24a said:
http://www.dynamitebuys.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=1453

If it is the proper diameter and the length will get it from the stove to the outside the answer is yes. Get the manual and look it up.

Have you ever ordered from them before? Try finding their location / address on the website.......impossible. The phone number is the same as the fax number. Overall, it looks sketchy to me. Any website that tries to hide their location steers me away from buying from them.
But yeah, that OAK sure is cheap if you order and it actually arrives.

turbotech said:
Have you ever ordered from them before? Try finding their location / address on the website.......impossible. The phone number is the same as the fax number. Overall, it looks sketchy to me. Any website that tries to hide their location steers me away from buying from them.
But yeah, that OAK sure is cheap if you order and it actually arrives.

Do a bit of searching on here and I think you'll find they get used quite a bit for various items.

ETA:

Registrant:
Dynamite Buys
2462 Montclair Avenue
Wooster, Ohio 44691
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: DYNAMITEBUYS.COM
Created on: 12-Feb-06
Expires on: 12-Feb-12
Last Updated on: 15-Nov-09

Administrative Contact:
Summers, Sean [email protected]
Dynamite Buys
2462 Montclair Avenue
Wooster, Ohio 44691
United States
+1.8006865730 Fax -- +1.8006865730

I guess I jumped the gun on that one. Something about companies that don't make it easy to see where they are located bothers me for some reason.
They do seem to carry a lot of product and have great prices. Thank you for posting the info.

I was one of the first forum members to order from them, and they are a VERY good company to deal with. Good prices, free shipping, and any problems are handled quickly and w/o a lot of questions. Great to speak with on the phone too.

I ordered a part for my 4" ---> 8" exhaust set-up. It arrived very quickly, but one part was bent in shipping and un-useable. I called, and they had a replacement in the mail that day, and didn't even want to see a pic of the damaged one, or even want it back.

Dynamite Buys and Eric at Kinsman Stoves are my 2 "go to" parts suppliers.....interesting too, since they are both in Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.