Wow the price of boilers sure went up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsmaster

Minister of Fire
Jan 25, 2010
N.W. Ohio
Was looking around and seen that the price of wood boilers in general are way up from last fall. the price on mine is $1,200 more than I give last fall and it was $800 more last fall than it was last spring. So the price has went up $2,000 in one year. Heaterman your prediction was right on.

woodsmaster said:
Was looking around and seen that the price of wood boilers in general are way up from last fall. the price on mine is $1,200 more than I give last fall and it was $800 more last fall than it was last spring. So the price has went up $2,000 in one year. Heaterman your prediction was right on.

This is one time I am sad to say."I told you so". Hopefully things will moderate a little bit and allow prices to stabilze or even drop back to late 2009 / early 2010 prices. Stuff is just nuts right now.

I called a customer to touch base with him this week and the first thing he said was,...... "Hi, I got your quote and after I regained consciousness......"

I've been getting that a lot lately. It really is scary the way incomes are dropping and the cost of all types of product is going through the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.