www.outdoorboilers.com Inventory Clearance/Reduction Sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the talk lately of new boiler purchases here I thought I would broadcast a PSA (Public Service Announcement) regarding potential buyers of anything at www.outdoorboilers.com . The indoor build on site model is the Adobe with that outta sight warranty-- gets outta sight of Phillip Dougherty and the warranty ends!! Prices are slashed.....Hmmmm...seems like this has happened before. Remember Adobe Boiler, Enterprise Boiler?? Could this be another internet storefront that disappears ???? While supplies last......

As NNNyorker said, this is the same boiler that Adobe was selling a few years back and has been selling at various places on the internet under several other names. The experience that I had with one unit was not pleasant. (Public service Announcement !) They are junk. Creosote, creosote creosote!. Burn through, broken concrete blocks right from the factory. No warranty, no contact with owner/salesman/swindler Philip Doughtery. POTENTIAL BUYERS BEWARE! There are much better units available, don't get caught in Phil Doughtery's trap.

The website even looks like a barely altered template. I recognize the globe image as the default image in a lot of these. Likely a sign that he is looking to make a some quick money and get rid of it.

altheating - just followed your link in your sig. You should consider adding yourself to my retailers directory at my site in sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.