XXV CIRCUIT BOARD

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

WOODNUT358

Aug 1, 2008
RI
Replaced the circuit board on my XXV today. Shove shop owner said to copy my dip switch settings on my present board. Plugged stove in everything worked fine, but putting room temp knob in center like I always did,the blower wouldn't go to high when it got warm. Has anyone had this problem when changing a board. Thanks. Any help would be appreciated.

I'd say dealer is an idiot. Instructions come with the new boards, should have been in the box. If your old board was "older' the settings may be different. As far as the blower, turned all the way to H is high, center is medium. Although, if stove is really cranking, it may go to high and back down to medium. There are programming differences, in the newer boards, usually to make stove run cleaner. SO, check your switch settings with this chart.

Reactions: Washed-Up
I'd say dealer is an idiot. Instructions come with the new boards, should have been in the box. If your old board was "older' the settings may be different. As far as the blower, turned all the way to H is high, center is medium. Although, if stove is really cranking, it may go to high and back down to medium. There are programming differences, in the newer boards, usually to make stove run cleaner. SO, check your switch settings with this chart.
Thanks I’ll set them to the sheet tomorrow.

Reactions: Washed-Up
Changed dip switch settings as per sheet supplied with new board. Stove is running better than ever. I definitely had a problem with the old board,and after 14yrs. I’m not going to complain about a board and a distribution blower. Once again, thanks for the help.