You know you have it bad when.... (spoiler alert)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lowroadacres

Minister of Fire
Aug 18, 2009
MB
So this evening my wife and I are out for a movie date and a coffee.

We chose Salt as the movie and to be honest. it was okay but I was not that impressed overall with the story line.

The thing that got me at the end, and I won't spoil this for you if you have not seen it...

There is a pursuit scene near the end of the movie in which someone is running through a forest....

And all I could think of was I wonder what type of trees those are and how many might be standing dead?

Yep. I've got it really bad.

Well at least you didn't pull out a chain saw & start cutting up the screen :) LOL

How many cord do you figure :)

All that really means is the movie didn't do a good job of capturing your attention.

LOL, that sounds like me, hell I had a dream about firewood a month or so ago I meant to post about :-O

I just have the habit of looking around and seeing all the dead and dieing trees and wondering why someone does not take advantage of all that wood that will go to waste.

lowroadacres said:
So this evening my wife and I are out for a movie date and a coffee.

There is a pursuit scene near the end of the movie in which someone is running through a forest....

And all I could think of was I wonder what type of trees those are and how many might be standing dead?

Gee, I remember seeing a movie with my wife when we were first married. She told me it had trees and someone running through the forest, but I don't remember any of that stuff at all.

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3931111449/

The movie was fine at keeping my attention until the final scene and then wham-o! My firewood obsession grabbed me.

Avatar still gets me. How many cord in the "Home Tree"? All kinds of action, and that's what I think. Pretty sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.