Zennon Has a new gasser listed on his site. Anyone seen one in person?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stlshrk

Mar 4, 2008
VA
This one is made in Slovenia, I believe. At least that's what I gather from the manual.

Never seen nor heard of it before now, but given recent developments in Eastern Europe, it's probably a good move to have a diversified supply of imported equipment.

Eric Johnson said:
This one is made in Slovenia, I believe. At least that's what I gather from the manual.

Never seen nor heard of it before now, but given recent developments in Eastern Europe, it's probably a good move to have a diversified supply of imported equipment.

Slovakia. It looks very similar to the Atmos boilers from the neighboring Czech Republic, particularly the Samson control on the output regulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.