1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

08 Magnum CountrySide Multi-Fueler Insert - Hints? Tips? any Experience with one here?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Don2222, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Don2222

Don2222 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Salem NH
    Hello

Just got a 2008 Magnum CountrySide Multi-Fueler Fireplace Insert with shroud in.
    Having an ash pan on an insert is cool even if it is a little small?
    Link to a new one but this one may be heavier!
    http://www.northlineexpress.com/fir...ert-with-black-door-and-shroud-3502-3502.html

Owner's Manual
    http://www.northlineexpress.com/media/pdf/aecountrysideownermanual.pdf

See pics below.

I have to say I do not know much about it except I am familiar with other magnum stoves.

Are there updates? Do they work well?

Attached Files:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Don2222

Don2222 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Salem NH
    Hello

No more blurry pics, I just took these with my new iPhone-5. :)

Does anyone have any experience with this stove?

Attached Files:

3. smwilliamson

smwilliamson Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southcoast, MA
    looks like it has the older style auger mount with the black donut seal...thats been updated. Does the auger pull out through the front, if so, its the older style and there is an updated mount...there are two versions of the auger though. I thought the updates were from 06 on but the motor seems to be horizontally mounted? The stirrir pot bushings throught the stove are going to be wacked too I would assume. No vac switch on that model either is there?
  4. Don2222

Don2222 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Salem NH
    Hello

Well, a little cleanup and a modern look and here is what we have now! See pic

So far, the door gasket was brittle, the right ash trap was totally plugged and the ash pan door knob is missing and not secured properly. It was leaking air into the fire box! LOL

Attached Files: