1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pistonslap

pistonslap Burning Hunk

Loc:
    southwestern Pa.
    Wow! I never noticed before that there are 150 pages of topics on this site. I always get on my kid about being a computer nerd because he's always on the computer. He saw me on this site and said we were a bunch of woodburning nerds.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. hardwood715

hardwood715 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Hyde Park, New York
    No way! Although I do duct tape my pocket protector to my shirt while splitting wood, sos i dont lose it !
  3. mtarbert

mtarbert Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Maryland
    Duck taping a caculator to your shirt is sooo Lame....what happened to the Good Ole Days when a slide rule slapped oue side....??
  4. hardwood715

hardwood715 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Hyde Park, New York
    no not the calculator, the pocket protector to keep the ink from ruining my shirts, the ink from my pens.
  5. MrGriz

MrGriz New Member

Loc:
    Waterford, WI
    Since I found this site, I spend so much time reading and posting that my wife just shakes her head when she walks by. I just don't get it, what don't they understand?

Hardwood, taping the pocket protector to your shirt isn't a bad idea, but I don't think the tape on the middle of the maul handle would work as well as on the glasses!

Now where did I put my high water chaps?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.