1980s Country Comfort CC600

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Tannsix

Nov 30, 2017
Northern Arizona
Anyone have any experience using this wood burner? I just installed one that was free from someone who switched to a pellet burner due to age and am having trouble finding info elsewhere. Great site and knowledge here btw

Hello,

I have a country comfort as well. Not sure of the model, but I love it. Once it gets going it heats my 2,200 SF house. Haven’t found much documentation on it. Let me know if you find anything. Good luck!

I actually found the original paperwork that came with this stove when purchased new and it has the companies product line and specs from that time. Is yours a free standing unit or an insert?