1988 Whitfield WP2 8734

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irishrodeo

Oct 14, 2016
Wisconsin
I have a super old WP2 and need some help/advice/assitance/owner manual please. I've cleaned it out uber good, did the leaf blower trick today, took out and oiled both fans, cleaned it out completely. I just can't generate a lot of heat. I'm not sure what the trick is, the damper may be a bit different. I don't know if I'm getting too much air, or not enough. I think getting the manual for this model would be a good starting point, if anyone has it, would you please share? Thank you.

Manual can be downloaded at a bunch of different sites www.butkus.org has a fair bit of extra info. Snowy Rivers heat with the whit and has modified her controls. Use the search top right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.