1st Annual Hearth.com Wisconsin Get Together

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me take a swipe at this. From the last pic it goes JackPine, Wendell, Northwinds, then JTP. (left to right)

Am I right? did I win anything??

jackpine said:
One thing I thought was rather odd...BrotherBart's name came up at least three times in our conversations.

Uh oh. Something tells me I don't even wanna know...

OK, I'll come clean. In the picture, I'm the good looking one.

Right or wrong, I think Jags won the right to buy the first round at the next gathering. :)

I'm the Caucasian guy.

northwinds said:
Right or wrong, I think Jags won the right to buy the first round at the next gathering. :)

I knew you only wanted me there to buy beer. :coolsmirk:

Jags said:
...Edit: hey Rick - I thought you bought that scooter to Riiide. 4000 miles??? thats what that twisty thing on the right handle bar is for. :coolsmile:

I got the twisty thing down pat, but I'm also 60, so I have to stop at every rest area and then bed down for the night after every two hours of riding. By the time I made it back home, I'd have missed the following year's gathering. %-P Rick

One more hint. jackpine isn't the little girl. :lol:

fossil said:
Jags said:
...Edit: hey Rick - I thought you bought that scooter to Riiide. 4000 miles??? thats what that twisty thing on the right handle bar is for. :coolsmile:

I got the twisty thing down pat, but I'm also 60, so I have to stop at every rest area and then bed down for the night after every two hours of riding. By the time I made it back home, I'd have missed the following year's gathering. %-P Rick

Your 60, not 90 (and you process wood so your body is probably more like 45-50)

Status
Not open for further replies.