1st pellet stove.heatilator Eco cab50...only heats one room

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plaster... what a mess. Every time i tell myself "this time will be different...". But i still release a fine layer of plaster onto the entire house when i pull it down.

Reactions: Lake Girl
Here's abit of reference for you.

I'll probably clean it next weekend, but this is how she currently stands, works absolutely fine

11038114_1038297452852525_4067242129147865185_n.jpg

Wow! OK cool!I have been cleaning mine daily but..that looks exactly like mine. I appreciate the picture, its nice to have one less thing to worry about

Wow, that stove is filthy. It would probably heat a whole lot better if you removed the ash from the bottom and cleaned the sides of fly ash which is an excellent insulator and not much of a heat conductor.........

Reactions: Lake Girl
Ive been cleaning mine daily. Heres an oddity... its 56º out today and running on high with two extetnal fans it is only 73º in here. A week or so ago it was 4º outside at night but in here it was 74º! What on earth could make such a temperature difference? My fans being pointed at a different target?

Status
Not open for further replies.