1st Ton of the Season

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curve

Oct 13, 2012
Central, MA
Well, I got my VistaFlame VF55 up and burning for just over a week now. This stove throws a massive amount of heat, even at settings 1 and 2.
I just picked up my first ton of pellets at Lowes - Green Team. I used a 15% off coupn to bring the price to $236.
Not the stash that many of the pellet pigs have aquired, but I have something to aspire to. I hope to add 2 additional tons next week.

Attachments

• Presentation1.pdf
    773.3 KB · Views: 263
Congrats on your stove. Just FYI, try just burning a few bags of a brand that you haven't bought before, before you order a whole ton. Some stoves can be finicky with pellet quality. I know my stove will burn most brands fine, but there are a couple that seem just terrible. Others burning the ones that I think are terrible love them. Go figure, seems some stoves have certain personalities and likes and dislikes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.